Monday, February 26, 2007

Shrinking globe and meeting people

Now I've started believing that life goes in a full circle and what goes around always comes around especially when it comes to meeting the same old people in life. Its like...today you bid adieu to a friend thinking you might never meet him/her again in life. With the shrinking globe and expanding globalization, you will definitely get to meet that good old friend again....maybe after 2 years, 4 years, even a decade or much later!

That's exactly what is happening with me. Meeting a long lost friend especially in an unknown country has its own charm. I am getting to meet so many of my old friends that I feel I'm growing younger by constantly going back in the memory lane!

At this point, I felt like dedicating a post to find out how many old friends do I get to meet this year and post their pictures so that when I meet the same people again after a few years, I can look at this post and go back in the memory lane. This is what I think is "What goes around always comes around."


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this reminds me of meeting aclassmate of 10 class suddenly in mysore exibition two years and again in cet exam accidentally that memory still lingers in my mind' that is what we say time and probably now globe is short and swwet memory is longer thanks smee happy friend-shipping
with good luck to look more class mates
your best friend
momm shantha

Anonymous said...

hey i luv ur blogs.esp tht 1 letter.but i must say that i wldnt wanna meet some of my "friends" even tommorrow.

Smitha V said...

Hey 'anonymous', glad you like my blog. There cud b bitter times with some friends, but maybe if u give it a chance, you might feel good abt meeting them after a long time :)

Anonymous said...

smitha u r right whatever might be the hard feelings today 1 day v long to meet our friends back